This creamy chocolate and peanut butter vegan pie recipe uses just a handful of ingredients and takes only minutes to prep – no baking needed! Now everyone can easily enjoy their peanut butter and chocolate fix!
What is this vegan Peanut Butter Pie made of?
- Peanut Butter
- Vegan Chocolate Chips
- Dairy-free milk
- Silken tofu
- Granulated Sugar
Is this vegan Peanut Butter Pie Healthy?
With no added refined oils, all natural peanut butter, very little added sugar (aside from what’s already in the chocolate chips), this pie definitely falls in the healthy-ish category! Maybe not a daily whole-pie experience, but certainly a lovely treat that isn’t too over-the-top sweet!
What are the steps to make Vegan Peanut Butter Pie?
Measure your vegan chocolate chips and non-dairy milk into a small saucepan. Stir constantly over medium heat for several minutes until chocolate chips completely melted.
Once chocolate is completely melted, remove from heat and set aside.
Into the blender add silken tofu, peanut butter, vanilla extract, and granulated sugar.
Now add the melted chocolate and soy milk mixture.
Blend all ingredients together for several minutes until completely smooth.
Pour Peanut Butter Pie filling into prepared graham cracker crust or other crust of choice.
Smooth surface and place pie in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours or overnight.
Then garnish as desired and serve!!! Delightful!
IF YOU LIKE THIS POST YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
- Best Vegan Waffles – GF
- Cocoa-Banana Chia Seed Pudding
- Vegan Buttermilk Biscuits
- Best Vegan Egg Salad
So here’s the recipe for this Peanut Butter Pie and below it you’ll find 10 MORE awesome vegan recipes using peanut butter from 10 amazing vegan bloggers!
If you’ve tried this Peanut Butter Pie or any other recipe on my blog then don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how you got on in the comments below, I LOVE hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW MEon FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST to see more delicious food and what this blueberry farm girl is keepin’ busy doing!!!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?? PLEASE CLICK ON THE STARS TO GIVE IT A RATING BELOW!!
Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie (no-bake)
- 3/4 cup Vegan Chocolate Chips semi-sweet
- 1 1/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 12.3 oz Firm Silken Tofu 1 package
- 1/2 cup Natural Peanut Butter unsweetened
- 1/3 cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Measure your vegan chocolate chips and non-dairy milk into a small saucepan. Stir constantly over medium heat for several minutes until chocolate chips completely melt.
- Once chocolate is completely melted, remove from heat and set aside.
- Into the blender add silken tofu, peanut butter, vanilla extract, cocoa powder and sugar.
- Now add the melted chocolate and soy milk mixture.
- Blend all ingredients together for several minutes until completely smooth.
- Pour Peanut Butter Pie filling into prepared graham cracker crust or other crust of choice.
- Smooth surface and place pie in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Garnish as desired and serve!!! Delightful!
More awesome peanut butter recipes from other bloggers:
Check out this 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Granola!! I’m thinking this on top of some nice-cream is a must!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats – a breakfast definitely worth getting out of bed for!
What an ingenious idea for breakfast, snacks, or supper on-the-run! Low-Fat Peanut Butter & Jelly Muffins (gluten-free + no added sugar)!!
Try hummus with a new twist! This Peanut Butter Hummus is just the ticket to a fun and gorgeous dip!
This just has my mouth watering! Spicy Thai Peanut Noodle Soup (Low fat, No oil). Peanut butter and warmth!!
This Sweet Potato Peanut Stew is an epic way to get super-nutrients AND peanut butter!
Vegan Peanut Butter Cups – totally the stuff of dreams! Make these and you’ll never look back!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Crunch Bars – I think that title says it all! Perfect BLISS!
And these FAB Peanut Butter Brownies have Banana in them and are just what I need right now!