Please feel free to contact me with any recipe questions or business interests! Email: email@example.com
A Little About Me:
Well, the ‘me’ is really ‘us’. Five of us, to be exact! My husband, myself, and our three littles – that aren’t so little anymore! Everyone always tells you that kids grow fast, but it’s hard to explain how fast that really is! Our family is privileged to live on a small u-pick blueberry farm nestled in the mountains of Montana where my husband was born. Both myself and my husband were raised mostly vegan, and we feel privileged to share the treasure of delicious and healthy food with our children and others through this blog!
What you won’t find on VeganBlueberry:
- Strange, flavorless, or gimmicky foods
- Weird or impossible to find ingredients
- Complicated Recipes
- Non-vegan recipes
What kind of recipes you will find on VeganBlueberry:
- Vegan comfort food – familiar foods re-made into wholesome and nutritious recipes everyone loves!
- Quick and easy recipes – it’s fun to be fancy now and then, but who’s got time for that everyday? Keep it simple with our stress-free recipes and tips.
- Recipes you can rely on – you can make it perfect the first time and every time with tips and step-by-step photos.
What it’s all about:
Eating healthy is really a lifestyle choice, and as a registered nurse, I love knowing the science behind it all. Videos like ‘Forks Over Knives‘, and ‘What the Health‘ help me stay focused and value the plant-based vision!
Recipe development is my passion. Sometimes that may mean just tweaking old-but-good recipes from my childhood, but what really gets me excited is coming up with new recipes and original techniques for making the stuff of vegan dreams. One of my most popular recipes is my blender-made, shreddable, Real Vegan Mozzarella, with Vegan Nacho Cheese as a close runner-up.
Got a question? Let me know and I’ll try to help! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or comment on an individual recipe and I’ll answer there!