Nothing says summer quite like this Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp! Plus, it comes together in just a few minutes, making it one of my favorite easy crowd-pleasing desserts!
If you’ve ever strawberry rhubarb crisp, you know that it is the perfect marriage of tart and sweet. And while strawberries and rhubarb complement one another perfectly, they’re not to be outdone by a light and crisp oat and flour crumble topping! Such a delicious and beautiful treat!
How to make vegan Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp:
Grab your fresh ingredients and start washing and chopping. First, cut the Rhubarb stalks into strips and then dice. Also wash and dice the strawberries. (Photos 1 & 2) Add flour to thicken, and sugar to sweeten. (Photo 3) Stir together, and place in 9×11 baking pan. (Photos 4 & 5)
Measure out the ingredients for the crisp topping and mix together well. (Photos 6 & 7). Pour the crisp topping over the chopped rhubarb and strawberries and put it in the oven to bake! (Photos 8 & 9)
How do you eat Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp?
You can eat it hot, room temp, or cold! I promise it’s good all those ways! If you’re making this a day ahead for company and you like your topping crispy, just stick the pan in the oven for a few minutes right before serving.
Serve with a scoop of vegan vanilla ice cream or a dollop of Coconut Whip Cream! #delicious
Hope you love this quick and tasty summer dessert!!
IF YOU LIKE THIS POST YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
If you’ve tried this Vegan Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp recipe or any other recipe on my blog then don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how you got on in the comments below, I LOVE hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST to see more delicious food and what this blueberry farm girl is keepin’ busy doing!!!
Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp (Vegan)
Strawberry Rhubarb Filling
- 4 C Diced Rhubarb
- 4 C Diced Strawberries
- 4 tbsp Flour
- 3/4 C Organic Granulated Sugar
- 1.5 C All Purpose Flour
- 1.5 C Quick Oats
- 3/4 C Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 C Vegetable Oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Wash and Dice Rhubarb and Strawberries into a large bowl. Add Sugar and flour and mix well. Pour into 9 X11 baking dish.
- Use the same large bowl adding all the dry ingredients for the topping. Mix well, then add the vanilla extract and oil. Mix well.
- Pour topping evenly over the Strawberry Rhubarb filling.
- Place uncovered in the oven to bake for approximately 35 minutes. Check frequently and remove one topping has turned golden brown!
- Serve after cooled slightly, topping with vegan whip cream or ice cream! Everyone is going to love you!!