Fresh Cranberry Relish made simple and perfect with just 5 raw ingredients and a few minutes of your time! Make this no-cook cranberry relish the night before or up to three days ahead!
What is in Fresh Cranberry-Orange Relish?
- fresh cranberries
- orange with peel
- pecans (or other nuts)
- sugar (or Agave)
How do you make Fresh Cranberry Relish?
Step #1 – Rinse your cranberries, apple and orange.
Step #2 – Roughly chop orange and apple, and add all ingredients to food processor bowl.
Step #3 – Pulse ingredients in food processor until all large chunks have disappeared! Voila! You’re done.
Can you make fresh Cranberry Relish ahead of time?
Even more flavor-full when prepped ahead of time, cranberry relish is ideally made 1-3 days before serving and will last in the refrigerator for 7-10 days after making.
Can you freeze Fresh Cranberry Relish?
Freeze left-over Cranberry relish in ice cube trays and later consolidate into baggies for ease of thawing and enjoyment throughout the season. Will store in freezer for approximately 4 months.
What can you use fresh Cranberry Relish for?
- traditional Thanksgiving condiment
- swirl it in vegan yogurt
- use a bit to color whipped coconut cream
- add to your favorite breakfast muffin recipe
- make fruit leather
Expert Cooking tip:
Don’t remove the orange peel!! (Do remove orange seeds, excess pith, or anything that just looks super hard at the blossom end). The orange peel adds just the right orange zest to this recipe! Plus, it’s super good for you!!
Fresh Cranberry Relish pairs well with:
If you’ve tried this Fresh Cranberry Relish or any other recipe on my blog then don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how you got on in the comments below, I LOVE hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST to see more delicious food and what this blueberry farm girl is keepin’ busy doing!!!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?? PLEASE CLICK ON THE STARS TO GIVE IT A RATING BELOW!!
Fresh Cranberry Relish
- 8 OZ. Bag of Fresh Cranberries, about 2 cups
- 1 Large Apple Chopped, or about 1 1/2 cups
- 1/2 Medium Navel Orange, with peel
- 1/4 C. Pecans
- 1/4 C. Granulated Sugar, or Agave
- Rinse your cranberries and drain dry. Core apple, and roughly cube.
- Wash one orange and cube removing any seeds but leaving peel ON.
- Add all ingredients to food processor bowl. Pulse until all large particles disappear.
- If you have a small or mini food processor, pulse ingredients separately and add together in a mixing bowl after processing.
- Use your awesome fresh cranberry relish right away, or allow to rest in the refrigerator overnight or up to three days for optimal flavor.