These naturally vegan spicy pretzels are easy to make and are a flavorful and absolutely irresistible snack! Perfect for parties, lunches, or game night! All simple seasonings – no ranch mix needed!
I’m a pretzel girl! It’s true. However, my family wasn’t really into plain pretzels… So I set out to make a pretzel seasoning that would pack enough flavor to entice my family to join my pretzel eating habit!
Let me tell you, these are swoon-worthy! And somewhat reminiscent of the famous ‘Dot’s Pretzels’ (non-vegan). My family adores them and I think you and your friends will love them too – vegan or not!
These spicy pretzels are great for snacking and would also make a great addition to a vegan charcuterie board!
What you’ll need to make seasoned Spicy Pretzels:
- nutritional yeast flakes
- lemon pepper – adds amazing taste, please don’t omit!
- garlic salt (go with garlic powder and a pinch of salt if you need lower sodium)
- cayenne pepper (adjust the heat as you like!)
- mustard powder
- parsley flakes – grind these to a powder in your hand before adding
How to make vegan Seasoned Spicy Pretzels:
First, measure 8 cups of your favorite mini twist pretzels into a medium sized mixing bowl. Sprinkle all seasonings evenly over pretzels (Photo 1).
Next, pour melted margarine (I like Earth Balance) over the pretzels (Photo 2). Mix as you pour the margarine until all the pretzels are evenly coated (Photo 3).
Place the coated pretzels into the oven at 250 degrees for 10-15 minutes, stirring once mid-way through baking (Photo 4).
Let them cool a bit after removing from the oven and Enjoy!!
Seasoned Pretzel Storage:
Once removed from the oven, allow pretzels to cool completely. Then place your spicy pretzels in an airtight storage container at room temperature for up to three weeks!
Other Vegan Snack Ideas you may enjoy:
- Chocolate popcorn balls
- Vegan Charcuterie Board Ideas
- Vegan Candied Pecans
- Epic Vegan Jerky
- Vegan Smoked Gouda Cheese
- Best Vegan Pepper Jack Cheese
If you’ve tried these vegan Spicy Pretzels or any other recipe on my blog then don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how you got on in the comments below, I LOVE hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST to see more delicious food!!!
Spicy Seasoned Pretzels
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- First, measure 8 cups of your favorite mini twist pretzels into a medium sized mixing bowl. Sprinkle all seasonings evenly over pretzels. (Be sure and grind the parsley flakes to a powder in your hand before adding!)
- Next, pour melted margarine (I like Earth Balance) over the pretzels. Mix as you pour the margarine until all the pretzels are evenly coated.
- Place the coated pretzels into the oven at 250 degrees for 10-15 minutes, stirring once mid-way through baking.
- Let them cool a bit after removing from the oven and Enjoy!!