If you like hash browns for breakfast, you are going to love this easy baked breakfast potatoes recipe! Healthy, quick, and flavorful, they're a worry-free breakfast staple!
I simply love potatoes for breakfast, especially alongside a piece of toast topped with avocado or a serving of scrambled tofu! Baking these in the oven (with a timer set) gives me 15 minutes hands-off cook time to whip something else up or get ready for the day!
How to Make Breakfast Potatoes in the Oven:
Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
Wash potatoes and dice into ½ inch pieces. Add seasonings, salt, dried chives and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Mix to coat well.
Pour seasoned potatoes onto a pan-sprayed baking tray, and bake on middle rack in the oven for 15-17 minutes.
Fork-test the potato dices for softness and remove from the oven when fork soft and beginning to get crispy.
How long will breakfast potatoes last?
Keep left-over breakfast potatoes in the refrigerator in a covered container for up to 5 days.
You can also freeze your breakfast potatoes for later use! To keep the potato dices loose, spread them out on a baking tray to freeze, and then transfer later to bags or air-tight containers. Store in the freezer for up to three months.
How to re-warm breakfast potatoes?
Rewarm left-over breakfast potatoes in a stove-top skillet or in a microwave safe container.
IF YOU LIKE THIS POST YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
- Easy Breakfast Tofu Scramble
- The Ultimate Green Smoothie
- Cocoa Banana Chia Seed Pudding
- 2 Ingredient Banana Oat Cookies
If you’ve tried this Baked Breakfast Potatoes or any other recipe on my blog then don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how you got on in the comments below, I LOVE hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW MEon FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST to see more delicious food and what this blueberry farm girl is keepin’ busy doing!!!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?? PLEASE CLICK ON THE STARS TO GIVE IT A RATING BELOW!!
Homestyle Baked Breakfast Potatoes
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees and prep your tray with pan spray or a brush of olive oil.
- Wash your potatoes. Slice and dice them with the skins on into approx. ½ inch squares.
- Toss diced potatoes into a bowl, add salt seasonings, and olive oil. Mix to coat well.
- Pour the potato dices out on the tray. Shake the tray to spread them out evenly as possible. Place tray on the middle rack of the oven for 15 minutes.
- Fork test for tenderness and add 2-3 minutes to bake time as needed.
- Taste test for saltiness and serve!